- 26. Januar 2016
- kl. 15:00
Evolutions in business practice over the past decade have prompted this thorough, but not radical update of PRINCE2. It reflects a wealth of expert feedback from PRINCE2 practitioners - the people who successfully apply the method in today's dynamic working environment - where new technologies constantly change the game, where customers and stakeholders continually raise their expectations, and where there is ever-growing pressure to achieve more with less financial outlay.
AXELOS has therefore taken the decision to refresh PRINCE2 to further enable anyone managing a project to get the best out of PRINCE2 and to achieve success for their organisation.
Want to find out what is changing and how it will affect your current accreditation?
Do the changes affect other best practice areas?
Find out more on our webinar with Barry Corless, Global Knowledge's Business Development Director for Management Best Practices.
This webinar will include the following elements:
- Why AXELOS has updated PRINCE2
- Explaining the main changes to PRINCE2 which are characterised by an emphasis on:
- tailoring PRINCE2 to the needs of organizations and project environments;
- the principles that underpin PRINCE2;
- a greater link between the themes and principles;
- the restructuring of the 'Themes' guidance to accommodate specific examples of tailoring;
- the practical application of the method and guidance, with numerous examples, hints and tips.
- What does the update mean to you if you are a holder of the current certification?
Barry Corless is Global Knowledge's UK Business Development Director for Management Best Practices. Barry has been in the IT and Service Management industry for nearly 30 years. He joined the training industry in 1999 and has undertaken a number of roles whilst delivering courses and consultancy in all sectors worldwide. Barry also recently won the prestigious Paul Rappaport award for Outstanding Contribution to IT Service Management.
Internet connection and computer speakers for audio.